Strengthening of the organizational, participative and economic capacities of 3 Women's Associations of the Municipalities of Aguilares, El Paisnal and San Pablo Tacachico. Phase IIEl Salvador
After the completion of the project “Strengthening the organizational, participatory and economic capacities of three Women’s Associations of the Municipalities of Aguilares, El Paisnal and San Pablo Tacachico” 2017-2018, this proposal emerges to give continuity to the work carried out in the first phase and achieve a greater impact on women in the area, identified as a vulnerable group. This second phase seeks to a) Strengthen the organizational process and the participation and advocacy capacities of three women’s associations; b) Strengthen 20 economic initiatives developed by women from these associations in phase I and create another 20 new economic initiatives in phase II.
Municipalities of Aguilares, El Paisnal and San Pablo Tacachico
General Objective: Contribute to the process of generation and consolidation of the transforming subjects for the eradication of structural poverty in the municipalities of Aguilares, El Paísnal and San Pablo Tacachico, Department of San Salvador and La Libertad, El Salvador.
Specific Objective: Strengthen the organization, economic management and participation of three women’s associations in the municipalities of Aguilares, El Paísnal and San Pablo Tacachico.
(245 women and 195 men).
TAU, Government of Navarra (€ 90,000)
- A.1.1 – Development of a Diploma in Women’s Leadership A.1.2 – Design and implementation of the Women’s Leadership School for the northern area of San Salvador and La Libertad.
- A.1.3 – 44 training sessions with 100 women (75 youth, 25 adult entrepreneurs) and 75 young men, on gender / masculinity, citizen participation and human rights, health …
- A.1.4 – 3 field tours.
- A.2.1 – Monthly meetings with women’s associations.
- A.2.2 – Preparation of the annual planning of the 3 women’s associations.
- A.2.3 – Socialization of gender policies with 16 community development Associations (Aguilares 4, El Paísnal 8, San Pablo Tacachico 4).
- A.2.4 – Six Assemblies.
- A.2.5 – 16 exchange activities.
- A.2.6 – 9 advocacy activities (3 international days of women; 3 international days of non-violence against women; 3 open councils).
- A.2.7 – Organizational technical support.
- A.3.1 – Design and execution of 20 business plans (one per initiative).
- A.3.2 – Purchase of materials and equipment.
- A.3.3 – Technical support in marketing.