Strengthening of an Association of small agricultural producers from three rural communities in the Department of BeniBolivia
Precarious socio-economic situation, and the need to guarantee food security in families. Need for improvement in the health and position of women in the communities.
Cáritas Beni social ministry
General Objective: Strengthening of the ASOCAUNCO organization, an association of small agricultural producers from 3 communities in Beni.
- Purchase of machinery for the technification of the post-harvest process of rice.
- Staffing for agricultural technical advice.
- Training and accounting administrative support.
(140 women and 111 men)
Ay. Santander, Navarra Government and TAU
- 7 Training modules in agricultural administration.
- 4 modules in post-harvest equipment handling.
- 4 modules in agricultural production