Rehabilitation "Recovery and Welcome Center for abandoned children P. LufuluaboDemocratic Republic of Congo
JustificationThis center run by the Trinitarian Franciscan Brothers is in a bad situation and needs an important physical and material reconstruction. Today, it does not meet the appropriate conditions to care for street children who have been sheltered in the center for years.
Local PartnerCRHPL (Centre de recuperation et d´hebergement Pere Lufuluabo)
GoalsGeneral Objective: To ensure the complete rehabilitation of the Reception and Recovery Center for abandoned and unemployed youth in the eastern area of the Villa de Mbujimayi Specific Objective: That young people can have adequate hygiene and social protection conditions.
- Provide the necessary construction materials to carry out the project
- Begin the rehabilitation works of the center
- Identify with the experts the real needs in terms of technical and pedagogical equipment
- Provide pedagogical material and manuals
- Prepare part of the center’s equipment (bedrooms, dining room …)
- Build a water tank for the center