Construction of a power plant to ensure electricity supply to the Children's Stay and Medical Clinic in BonaoDominican Republic
The provision of permanent energy is basic and necessary for the operation of the Medical Dispensary and the Children’s Stay, as well as the rest of the services of the Fundación Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe. In general, public electric energy lasts 4-6 hours a day at unpredictable hours. The general situation in the country does not allow us to expect government solutions in the medium term. The Dominican Republic is mired in a serious economic crisis and energy insufficiency. For this reason, the construction of a 22 KW power plant (essential for the operation of the X-ray equipment) and 12 solar panels that provide 1,860 W and ensure energy for daily operation in the event of a blackout of several days is proposed.
Brisas Yuna neighborhood in BONAO
Our Lady of Guadalupe Foundation
General Objective: Improving socio-sanitary attention to impoverished families served from the services of the Fundación Ntra. Sra. De Guadalupe: Medical Clinic and the San Francisco Children’s Stay, ensuring the permanent electrical supply of the facilities and equipment necessary to achieve the proper operation of the aforementioned services
- Specific goal:
Provide the Medical Dispensary and Services of the Fundación Ntra. Sra. De Guadalupe with sufficient electrical installation to ensure their permanent electrical supply.
- Protect the electrical installations of the services of Fundación Ntra. Sra. De Guadalupe from possible damage caused by electrical storms
TAU, Ay. Donostia
- Soundproof house construction
- Installation of a 22 KW generator set
- Installation of an inverter and a bank of 16 batteries
- Installation of 12 solar panels to supply 1860 Wp with their corresponding metal supports
- Adaptation of the electrical system (transformer)
- Lightning rod installation