Training of promoters for the prevention of domestic violence and violence against women in 4 rural communities of Trinidad-BeniBolivia
This project wants to strengthen the bases of respect, solidarity and gender equity in the population of four rural communities in the Municipality of Trinidad (Department of Beni-Bolivia) to improve the prevention of domestic violence and violence against women. To do this, it proposes:
- Education and training of 100 promoters against violence
- Socialization of the fight against violence through Workshops and Conferences to promote intra-family respect and gender equality, Educational Fairs and local radio and television programs.
- Creation of an Advisory Group on Domestic Violence at the local level, to support families in active or potential conflict
Four rural communities in the municipality of La Santísima Trinidad in the Department of Beni: Community of loma Suarez; Ballivian Port Community; Port Community Warehouse and Port Community Barador
Pastoral Social – Caritas Beni
General Objective: Generate bases of respect, solidarity and gender equity
Specific Objective: Prevention of domestic violence and violence against women in four rural communities in Trinidad
(women and men).
TAU, Ay. Zarautz (12.913,57€) and Ay. Oñati (4.930€)
- Socialization workshops with 4 rural communities.
- Meetings with residents of the communities to organize the teams of Promotores / as of the 4 Rural Communities.
- Preparation of training materials, booklets, brochures, data show.
- Training Workshop for Promoters from rural communities.
- Organized coexistence with the Promoters in the 4 Rural Communities.
- Meetings with the Multidisciplinary team and the promoters.
- Replica workshops in the 4 Rural Communities.
Preparation and broadcasting of content for Radio and Television programs.
- Educational Fairs on Domestic Violence and Rights in the 4 Rural communities.
- Formation of an advisory group against violence.
- Socialization Workshop with Institutions that make up the Network against Domestic Violence VIF.
- Meeting with the VIF Network
- Advice and monitoring of project activities.
- Semiannual reports.